Friday, January 04, 2013

Life with 2012


Year End 2012-

 Another year has passed. Yeah passed, all the happenings good things or bad things I had encountered. I don’t feel any regret at all maybe there’s one thing and that is for being a selfish one and not giving my best. Correct me if I’m wrong, and I do agree I’m wrong because there’s so much thing that I have to do that I did not do. Yes, I don’t feel any regret at all because I was so sorry for all the things I have failed to do. Sorry if I wasn’t able to give my best just at least for the sake of them and not for my self. What a very selfish I am. No regret, all I can say because all those failures I had? I called it a lesson, an experience rather. Thanks to that.


This year 2013, I will give my very best to make it happen. One thing God, can you help me out? Just be with me always and make me feel you not just on my mind but also in my heart, fill it with Love and happiness.


All of them, that I showed my happiness, anger, selfishness etc. there’s so many but please try to know me better first? So that you’ll understand me. I know I’m the worst one sometimes but I have my reasons and I’m sorry for being a harsh one. I have my way why I did/do that. Yeah I know whether in a bad way or in a good way, but all of that has their different reasons. 


Happy New Year!! 2013 make this year Productive!


kdayusan@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment